Twin Commander Service Capabilities
Aero Air is proud to be the Northwest’s Premier Twin Commander Service Center. For over thirty years, we have been serving Commanders and their operators.
We were the first Authorized Twin Commander Service Center to install the Garmin G-600 install, as well as the first ever to complete a dual installation. See our Avionics section for more details.
Our Interior shop has performed refurbishment of multiple Twin Commanders, and can assist with basic repairs, installing specific equipment, and designing a new specification that is completely unique.
Aero Air has multiple STC kits available for the Twin Commander including Hartzell Q Tip propellers, door modification, and more. Ask one of our Sales Team today for a full list of modifcations and customizations available for your aircraft.
- 150 Hour Inspection
- Honeywell TPE331 Line / Major Service Center
- Wing Spar Inspection plus NDT & Fuel Cells
- Landing Gear Overhaul
- Soundproofing Package
- Major Service Bulletins
- Dash 10 Conversions
- Life Limit Items
- Structural repairs including engineering and DER certification
- Hot bond repairs and composite repairs
- Major avionics repairs, service and installations
- Interior refurbishments to include recovering of seats, carpet and all
- Refinishing and modification of cabinetry as required
Contact our Twin Commander Sales Representatives below for a quote or for more information
Ken Molczan, Commander Maintenance Sales
Richard Urban, Northwest Commander Sales